Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Waterfall Trail at Milford Lake

I was itching to get out of the house last weekend, so I drove over to Milford Lake to see what there was to see. It was pretty hot that day, so I liked the fact that most of the trip would be in the air conditioned car. Because of the heat, I chose a short trail to just give us a "taste" of what the park had to offer...

.









By the end of the half mile walk, Edgar was spent!

2 comments:

  1. As usuall beautiful photo's. I really like the on of the butterfly. Edgar I am sure was glad to get out of the house. So does the name mean there are actually waterfalls some where on the trail? Thanks for sharing our day!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately no. I was hoping there would be a waterfall of some sort, but no such luck.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips