Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Finally!

The semester from HELL is over!

19 Tests,
15 Papers,
4 Presentations, and
Group Projects later....

I'm free!!!

All of this was topped with two leadership postitions that included weekly meetings, non-stop emails and phone calls, and levels of organization that would make you quiver.

I'm going to get Orange Leaf to celebrate, pamper myself at GAIA Aveda Salon, and head off to Ohio for some Christmas R & R. (hello snow!)

Let's hope the workload lessens itself for my last semester as an undergrad in the spring, or I might have to commit myself to the funny farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips