Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!

As of 7:21 pm EDT today, March 20th, 2011, it is officially SPRING!

I found this little guy in my front garden. A bird or squirrel must have planted him!




Daffodils are blooming

Berries and Buds

Thick patches of grass are popping up at the park

Lastly, a bright red cardinal being illuminated by the sun in the bare trees.
Today was a sunny and gorgeous 80 degree day. While I like the warm weather, I think I can wait another month or two for the 80's! Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. So did you go to P.F. Chang's for lunch?? HOpe the shopping was fun and you got something terrific!! Lucky you. The flowers are lovely. Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips