Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Military Spouses Town Hall Meeting

Back in May, which is Military Appreciation Month, I was invited to go to a Spouses Town Hall Meeting to be part of a conversation on how to enhance military life. This was the first of its kind and I was excited to go. We (the spouses) had the opportunity to voice questions and concerns to the Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates. Being new to military life, I didn't have any questions of my own, but it was neat to be involved.

Unexpectedly, we had our pictures taken with Gates and last week I finally received them. After sitting on the hubster's desk for 3 or 4 days and then mine for 3 or 4 days, I finally got around to scanning it and posting it here. So with out further a do...

TA-DA!

I was given two 8 x 10's of this and have not a clue what to do with them, other than sharing it here. Maybe I'll frame them side by side and hang them in the guest bedroom... or not ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips