Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

28

Yesterday was my birthday and I started off 28 right! I went for a full body massage at Salon Essentials, which was amazing, and then had lunch at Panera's where they have a delicious chocolate pastry!




I was surprised with a bouquet of flowers from my husband!


And later in the evening, some girlfriends and I got all dolled up and went out to 4 Olives.


There was a cheese board, sushi, hummus, a flirtini, and chocolate torte!

We finished off the evening with a movie and snacks at my house, talking until 2:00 am. It was a great birthday!

1 comment:

  1. You look FABULUOS BABY GIRL!!! I am so very glad that you had a wonderful Birthday. I had not seen that dress, you do it proud.
    Love you so very much. Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips