Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

KS Hill

For a long time now, I have been wanting to get to the top of KS Hill. It took quite a search to figure out how to get there, but I finally made it. If you are unfamiliar with the hill that I am talking about, Manhattan, KS has two hills adjacent to each other. One reads "Manhattan" and the other "KS." The Manhattan Hill is attached to a park, so it was easy to find, but the KS Hill is hidden in a neighborhood.

The veiws from KS Hill were phenomenol! I went a few weeks ago in the early evening and then went back again last Thursday at night. With my tripod and remote shutter release, I snapped a few pictures.





In this one, you can see Manhattan Hill. Last summer, I watched the sunrise there. Check out "Mini Adventure Part One" for that.
Not the best side by side comparison, but here it is anyways.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips