Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Annalise Marie Photography

Back in January, my friend Joee asked me if I would take her engagement pictures. Even though I felt a bit nervous about jumping into people portraits, I was more than excited! Of course I said yes. Since then, I have photographed an engagement session, a wedding, graduation pictures, and an event for fun. I even started my own Facebook Photography Page to present my work. What a month April turned out to be!

Here are the highlights from the sessions. To see more, just click on the images.

Joee and Caleb



Mr & Mrs. Prestonback


Stellar Grad Pics

 
Spring Thing

And don't forget to click "Like" while you are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips