Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Monday, December 19, 2011

A Visit to Santa

Santa Paws. That's what our mall calls the times that people can bring in their pets to see Santa. I was completely sold on this idea and had to bring Edgar in to participate. My husband, Richard, was a bit more apprehensive about the ordeal, but I talked him into it.

To my surprise, dogs were not the only ones waiting to see Santa. This cat really dressed up for the occasion! (I might be missing an eye and have blood streaming from scratch wounds if I attempted this with Macy)




When we arrived, their was a line full of children and we did our share of waiting, but Edgar was so patient.


Finally it was the kitty's turn with Santa. She wasn't very interested in taking her picture alone with him though.


 Then Edgar greeted a friend that showed up to visit Santa too.



 Finally it was Edgar's turn. He was a bit shy when meeting Santa at first, but he warmed up to him and we got a great picture!




Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips