Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

As long as we're on the topic of Christmas...

I might as well share with you all of the things that have been spreading Christmas cheer in the Snyder household this holiday season.


This year I fell head over heals in love with the tackiest silver Christmas tree I ever did see. (It was all of those trips to Hobby Lobby that did it!) But with a need for a slim Chirstmas tree and a 50% off sale, I was destined to buy it.




After putting it up and placing on a few ornaments, it wasn't that tacky at all (in my opinion).





Remember these two from way back when? Yep, these guys are from Burger King and have been some of my favorite Christmas decorations since childhood. I can't believe I still have them.


I also strung Christmas lights around the perimeters of my living and dining rooms to add that extra holiday festiveness. Is that a word? Festiveness.


Pumpkin has been a key player in my current holiday readiness program. Torani. Pumpkin. Pie. Syrup. Yum. And to make my coffee even more delicious, I add a splash of Silk's seasonal pumpkin spice milk. So good!


No Christmas would be complete without a hello from Edgar...


And did I mention my husband will be home for the holidays this year? And home all year for that matter? It is so good to have him back!


Have a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips