Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

It's Been How Long?

Eleven months. It's been eleven months since my last post! Grad school has definitely taken a toll on my blog-post production. Good thing it doesn't go on forever. Eventually you go on externship, graduate, and get a job. So now that I have a little more free time while on externship, I hope to dedicate more time and creativity to A Whole Lotta Malarkey. 

Let's play catch-up and revive this blog!

 
Rich and I started last summer with a trip to Idaho so he could meet the 'fam' and visit. 


 The scenery was beautiful, of course, and we caught the solar eclipse!


In June we went to "Wine in the Wild" at Sunset Zoo. Basically we boozed it up as we walked around and looked at the animals.


It was a summer for neighborhood animals as well. A herd of goats escaped from a neighbor's yard up the street. We had two nests of bunny rabbits in our fenced-in back yard. Imagine how fun that was when letting Edgar out. And we had a nest of birdies.


Later that summer we took a trip to Ohio and caught up with friends.


Edgar turned FIVE!


A little gray cat "adopted" us. Rich named her Rhuby, short for Rhubarb. Rhubarbara. Rhubes. Rhuby Booby. Rhuby Tuesday. Princess Rhubarb. Rhuby Cube. Macy was not happy to say the least.


Rich was promoted to Captain.


We went back to Ohio for Christmas.


 I turned 30!

 
 And lastly, I started my externship in an elementary school, which I absolutely love!

I'm sure there were a few other things that happened between now and then, but this will do for now. I hope to be posting again soon!

Edgar hopes you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips