Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Roubidoux Trail

It was a gorgeous Saturday morning and I was just itching to get out and do some exploring in my new town. I had to bring my adventure buddy with me to make sure I got it right, so Edgar and I headed out to Waynesville City Park and walked along the Roubidoux River Trail.


We stumbled upon some ducks and soaked in the scenery.


I originally decided to walk along the river trail because I was told there was a natural spring at the end of it, but I think Edgar and I went in the wrong direction, because we never found it. We did, however, find a beautiful, lush green trail in the woods that was part of the Roubidoux Creek Conservation Area.


 The area was true to its (nick) name Fort "Lost in the Woods"


Maybe next time we'll head in the other direction and see about that spring. Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips