Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm starting a "collection"...

With the people that I find named Annalise (Annalese, Anneliese, etc)!

Today, while I was standing in line at Varney's Bookstore to buy my freakishly expensive college algebra textbook, I overheard the lady ahead of me say her name was Annelise. I couldn't believe it! Could this be the Anneliese I had read the article about? I quickly introduced myself to find out, but no, it wasn't her. It was still neat all together though. Apparentaly she is a faculty member over in the Veterinary Department of K-State. We talked for a moment, shared our excitement about meeting another person with the same name and went our seperate ways.

This brings my "collection" to two so far, but I can also add in the various Annalises that I met when I was a preschool photographer. I believe I met one or two little girls with the same name, so I'll just combine them and count them as one. That gives me a collection of three.

Now if I could only find the one with the same last name and actually meet her...

1 comment:

  1. Did you try e-mailing her through the college? Well I see it is back to the world of going to classes and studying. Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips