Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Hover over the images for the Pin It! button.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Morning at Marlatt

What do you do when it's 60 degrees at 6:00 am on an early March morning? Well, I don't know what you would do, but I got my butt out of bed and headed out for a walk with Edgar. I have been anxiously awaiting spring's arrival, along with warm sunny mornings, so I could not pass it up.

Edgar and I headed out to Marlatt Park (a.k.a Top of the World) for a windy, but warm morning walk on Tuesday.

We got there just as the sun was coming up...







There were a few remnant logs from last year's prairie burn.


 The sky was a gorgeous blue and the hills were covered in a golden glow from the sunrise.



An let's not leave Edgar out of the mix. He had plenty of pictures taken during our stroll...

I call this one "Aerodynamic Edgar"
"Demure Edgar"
"Expedition Edgar"
This one is titled "Epic Edgar"
"Bright-Eyed Edgar"
"Okay, let's go already" Edgar

Now that the weather is warming up, I see many more walks in the near future...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips